Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hoax on Awareness on selecting toothpaste !


Pay attention…!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Awareness on selecting toothpaste ! 
Pay attention when buying toothpaste, 
at the bottom of the toothpaste tube 
there is a colour bar. And today only know 
the original meaning of the colour bar! 
Try to choose green and blue, there are four kinds:
 Green: natural;
 Blue : Natural + Medicine;
 Red : Natural + Chemical composition;
 Black : pure chemical.


Story: 

Awareness on selection of toothpaste ! 
Pay attention when buying toothpaste.
At the bottom of the toothpaste tube there is a color bar. And now I know the meaning of the color bar!
Try to choose green and blue, there are four kinds:

Green: natural;
Blue : Natural + Medicine;
Red : Natural + Chemical composition;
Black : pure chemical.


Other Versions 
1. Did you know squares on tubes means something
Green : All naturals
Red : some natural, but most chemicals
Black : Only chemicals are used.

2. Black/Blue line: 100% chemical
Red Line: 50% chemical, 50% natural
Green Line: 100% natural



Hoax or Fact:
Hoax.

Analysis:
The message suggests people to choose healthy and natural toothpastes based on the color of the squares present at the bottom on crimp. Other versions of these messages say the same about all other tubes in general - that from those colors of squares on crimps, one can know if the contents are natural or chemical based. This is not a fact, the claims are hoax.

These square marks found on most tubes are NOT meant to convey the chemical composition of the contents to the user, they are called 'Eye Marks' and are in fact used in packaging process, to perform tasks like telling the electronic machines where to cut or crimp the tube.



Eye mark register
A printed rectangular mark most often found along the edge of webstock that can be identified by an electric eye. The mark identifies a point on the web where an individual package is to be cut.


These eye marks are sometimes referred as eye spots in manufacturing industry and are no way related to the chemical contents of the tube. The different colors used are based on choice and ease of packaging/printing machine sensors, as explained in the video shown. Almost all tubes have such kind of markings, but they are not always visible to the user, and not just the colors mentioned in the messages, there will also be others like blue, pink and purple.
Therefore these square colored markings on the bottom crimps of toothpastes and other tubes have got nothing to do with their chemical constituents. If one needs to know this information, the best way is to look for the ingredient list on the tube, or look up for it in the company's website or elsewhere online.

References: 
Flexible Packaging Terms & Materials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.