Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

கொங்கு நாடுகள் - 24


1. பூந்துறை நாடு - ஈரோடு, திருச்செங்கோடு, வட்டங்கள்

2. தென்கரை நாடு - தாராபுரம், கரூர், வட்டப்பகுதிகள்

3 . காங்கேய நாடு - தாராபுரம், காங்கேயம் பகுதிகள்

4 . பொங்கலூர் நாடு - பல்லடம், தாராபுரம் வட்டப்பகுதிகள்

5 . ஆரை நாடு - கோவை, அவினாசி, வட்டப்பகுதிகள்

6 வாரக்கா நாடு - பல்லடம், பொள்ளாச்சி வட்டப்பகுதிகள்

7 . திருஆவின் நன்குடி நாடு - பழனி, உடுமலை, வட்டப்பகுதிகள்

8. மணநாடு - கரூர், வட்டம் தெற்கு பகுதி

9. தலையூர் நாடு - கரூரின் தெற்கு, மேற்குப் பகுதிகள்.

10 . தட்டயூர் நாடு - குளித்தலை வட்டம்

11 . பூவாணிய நாடு - ஓமலூர், தர்மபுரி வட்டப்பகுதிகள்

12 . அரைய நாடு - ஈரோடு, நாமக்கல், பகுதிகள்.

13. ஒடுவங்கநாடு - கோபி வட்டம்

14 . வடகரைநாடு - பாவனி வட்டம்

15 . கிழங்கு நாடு - கரூர், குளித்தலை வட்டம்

16 . நல்லுருக்கா நாடு - உடுமலைப்பேட்டை

17 . வாழவந்தி நாடு - நாமக்கல் வட பாகம் , கரூர்

18 . அண்ட நாடு - பழனி வட்டம் , தென்கீழ்ப்பகுதி

19 . வெங்கால நாடு - கரூர் வட்டம் , கிழக்குப்பகுதி

20 . காவழக்கால நாடு - பொள்ளாச்சி வட்டம்

21 . ஆனைமலை நாடு - பொள்ளாச்சி தென்மேற்கு

22 . இராசிபுர நாடு - சேலம், ராசிபுரம், கொல்லிமலை

23 . கஞ்சிக் கோயில் நாடு - கோபி, பவானிப் பகுதி

24 . குறும்பு நாடு - ஈரோடுப் பகுதி. . .
 


கொங்கு 24 நாடுகள்:
1. பூந்துறை நாடு - ஈரோடு,
திருச்செங்கோடு, வட்டங்கள்
2. தென்கரை நாடு - தாராபுரம், கரூர்,
வட்டப்பகுதிகள்
3 . காங்கேய நாடு - தாராபுரம்,
காங்கேயம் பகுதிகள்
4 . பொங்கலூர் நாடு - பல்லடம்,
தாராபுரம் வட்டப்பகுதிகள்
5 . ஆரை நாடு - கோவை, அவினாசி,
வட்டப்பகுதிகள்
6 வாரக்கா நாடு - பல்லடம்,
பொள்ளாச்சி வட்டப்பகுதிகள்
7 . திருஆவின் நன்குடி நாடு - பழனி,
உடுமலை, வட்டப்பகுதிகள்
8. மணநாடு - கரூர், வட்டம்
தெற்கு பகுதி
9. தலையூர் நாடு - கரூரின் தெற்கு,
மேற்குப் பகுதிகள்.
10 . தட்டயூர் நாடு -
குளித்தலை வட்டம்
11 . பூவாணிய நாடு - ஓமலூர்,
தர்மபுரி வட்டப்பகுதிகள்
12 . அரைய நாடு - ஈரோடு, நாமக்கல்,
பகுதிகள்.
13. ஒடுவங்கநாடு - கோபி வட்டம்
14 . வடகரைநாடு - பாவனி வட்டம்
15 . கிழங்கு நாடு - கரூர்,
குளித்தலை வட்டம்
16 . நல்லுருக்கா நாடு -
உடுமலைப்பேட்டை
17 . வாழவந்தி நாடு - நாமக்கல் வட
பாகம் , கரூர்
18 . அண்ட நாடு - பழனி வட்டம் ,
தென்கீழ்ப்பகுதி
19 . வெங்கால நாடு - கரூர் வட்டம் ,
கிழக்குப்பகுதி
20 . காவழக்கால நாடு -
பொள்ளாச்சி வட்டம்
21 . ஆனைமலை நாடு -
பொள்ளாச்சி தென்மேற்கு
22 . இராசிபுர நாடு - சேலம், ராசிபுரம்,
கொல்லிமலை
23 . கஞ்சிக் கோயில் நாடு - கோபி,
பவானிப் பகுதி
24 . குறும்பு நாடு - ஈரோடுப் பகுதி. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.