Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Successful Transplantation of Trees by CMRL

Courtesy & Thanks : Chennai Metro Rail



Tree Transplanting involves relocating or moving a tree safely from one location to another. Tree transplanting is a specialized service. Small trees mean having small girth and small height. It is comparatively easier to transplant small trees. While transplanting big trees i.e., tall tree & trees with heavy girth, extra care is required. During transplantation as the roots are cut they are prone to infections, so proper use of chemicals is required. After transplantation the transplanted trees need special attention for about six months. As these trees are prone to infections because of the weak system of the tree due to transplanting operation, it takes time for a tree to adapt itself to a new condition and environment.

As part of safeguarding the environment and its sincere efforts in attempting to restore the ecological balance, besides undertaking compensatory afforestration for the trees felled in the project, CMRL can proudly say that it has also successfully undertaken transplanting a good number of trees. In Thiru Vi Ka Park underground Station area at Shenoy Nagar, 23 trees sufficiently big in size were identified as important species and they are successfully transplanted. Similarly in Pachaiyappa’s College underground Station area, 33 trees were identified to be suitable for transplantation and were successfully transplanted. All the trees transplanted have survived and CMRL can boast of achieving 100% success in tree transplantation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.