Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mr.Tukarama Omble - Do u know who this is? No idea ?



Do you know who this guy is??? No idea???

OK, let me introduce him...

This is Mr. Tukarama Omble...

Rings a Bell??? Or you still can't place him???

Hmmm...

I guess you know who "Ajmal Kasab" is???

Great... Just imagine how popular Ajmal Kasab is... But as for Tukarama Omble, very few seem to know about him...

Well, be that as it may, let me give you some details about him...

"48 year old, Assistant Sub Inspector Tukaram Omble was on the Night Shift on the night of 26 – 27 November 2008 when 10 Pakistani terrorists attacked Mumbai. After the news of firings at the Leopold Cafe, Oberoi and Taj Hotels came in, ASI Omble was assigned to take up position on Marine Drive. At 12.30 AM on 27 November he had called up his family and spoken to them.

At around 12.45 am, Omble was alerted on his walkie-talkie that two terrorists had hijacked a Skoda car and were heading for Girgaum Chowpatty. Just minutes later, the Skoda whizzed past him.

Omble immediately jumped on to his motorcycle and chased the car. A team from DB Marg Police Station was hurriedly setting up a barricade at the Chowpatty Traffic Signal. As the Skoda approached the Signal, the terrorists opened fire on the Police, but had to slow down because of the barricades. ASI Omble overtook the Skoda and stopped in front of it, forcing the driver of the car to swerve right and hit the road-divider. With the terrorists momentarily distracted, Omble sprang toward one of them, Ajmal Kasab, and gripped the barrel of the AK47 rifle with both hands. With the barrel pointing towards Omble, Kasab pulled the trigger, hitting Omble in the abdomen. Omble collapsed, but held on to the gun till he lost consciousness. This is what prevented Ajmal Kasab from killing many more innocent Mumbaikars than he did…

Now you got him!!! ASI Tukarama Omble i.e. He was the Lionhearted Man who sacrificed himself to save many lives and was instrumental Ajmal Kasab being captured alive...

Do you know where ASI Tukarama Omble's family is??? Do you know what his family does???

No body wants to know, nobody wants to even find that out. Not even the Media!!!

Just try to compare what the Central & Maharashtra Governments have spent thus far to support Omble's family and what they have spent on the well-being of the Mighty Terrorist Ajmal Kasab...

Don't you think every Indian, especially the so-called "Proud Mumbaikars", feel ashamed of all this???

ASI Tukarama Omble should be awarded the Bharat Ratna posthumously and his name should to be etched in Golden Letters in the annals of Indian History so that future generations may realize that it is the not the "Rich & Famous" Page-3 Politicians, Bureaucrats, Media Barons, Actors & Movie Moguls, but the "Ordinary Foot Soldier" who is ever ready to lay his life on the line so that the rest us may live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.