Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

"Don’t expect life to be fair."

Have a firm handshake.
Look people in the eye.
Sing in the shower.
Own a great stereo system.
If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.

Keep secrets.

Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
Be brave .Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
Whistle.
Avoid sarcastic remarks.

Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 percent of all your happiness or misery.

Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out.
Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all that they have.
When playing games with children(me), let them win.

Give people a second chance, but not a third.

Be romantic.
Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life – and –death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems.

Don’t allow the phone to interrupt the important moments. It’s there for your convenience, not the caller’s.

Be a good looser.
Be a good winner

Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret.
When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go.
Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
Keep it simple.
Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
Live your life so that your epitaph could read, No regrets
Be bold and courageous.

Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
Remember no one makes it alone. Have a grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who helped you.
Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let someone else choose it for you.

Visit friends and relative when they are in hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
Begin each day with some of your favorite music.
Once in a while take the scenic route.
Send a lot of valentine cards. sign them ,’Someone who thinks you’re terrific’.

Answer the phone with enthusiasm and energy in your voice.

Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side. Million –dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 a.m.
Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job
Send your loved ones flower. Think of a reason later.

Make someone’s day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
Become someone’s hero or heroine.
Count your blessings.

Compliment the meal when you’re a guest in someone’s home.
Wave at the children on a school bus.
Remember that 80 per cent of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.

"Don’t expect life to be fair."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.