Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Thought - 30 Sep'09

Today's Thought.
Throughout the day, find one, two, three or five minutes and practice stepping back and becoming centered, connect with your peace and send thoughts of happiness and peace into the world.


Enlightenment Thought.

To be truly creative, you have to be curious. When we're truly curious, we step away from perceiving things as we always have and allow ourselves to spot the newness that exists
.

Self improvement Thought.
To share virtues along with knowledge is to encourage transformation in others. When we have to give a suggestion/advise to someone we tend to share a lot of points of knowledge in order to make them understand. We try to prove logically why they have to change. Although the reasoning is right most of the time, the others don't seem to change either because they don't understand or because they don't want to understand. When we want to bring transformation in others we need to make sure to share our own virtues along with the points of knowledge. To share virtues means to give them an experience of our love, peace, good wishes etc. When they experience our virtues, they'll be willing to bring about change quickly.


Give yourself permission to relax and take it easy.

Breathe deeply, and slow down your thoughts. Take a break. Re-schedule. Ask for an extension on a due date or deadline. It's not the end of the world if one deadline is missed, especially if the deadline is self-imposed.
Lower your stress levels. Realize that there is enough time to do whatever you want in your day, your week, and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.