Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thought - 15 Oct'09

Today's Thought.
When love walks into your life, it is like a laser beam passing across your being. The light restores beauty and value, even if what is visible at first glance is less than beautiful. Meditation is an invitation to light. Meditation is not complicated. It simply is a means of teaching your mind to think in a different way.

Enlightenment Thought.
The power of silence can bring peace to any situation. The instruments for the power of silence are pure thoughts and pure feelings. We can give others an experience with the power of our silence. When we understand and experience the power of silence we will become more powerful. We will then be able to experience peace that will naturally spread to others too. When we have to correct someone in any situation we first need to remind ourselves that words will not work but silence based on pure feelings and love will surely work. When we accept the person as he is with love we will be able to bring about a change in him. The lesser we talk the more the peace that is created.


Self improvement Thought.

If you know a little of yourself, you will have realized that you are more than meets your eyes in the mirror in the morning. What you see is not what you are. You see the form not the content, the body not the soul, the matter not the mind. In quiet and profound moments, we innately know that is true. But we forget. The world tells us and wants us to believe that we are what we see - and we take the easy way out. We believe. That's why the awakening of spirit and the flowering of our spirituality (nothing to do with religion) means we have to keep reminding ourselves, a hundred times a day, I am a soul - not a body, I am an eternal spirit - not a perishable piece of meat. I am quality, not quantity. I am. Otherwise, freedom is not possible. And if we are not free, in the deepest space inside our own being, we cannot be truly happy.


Connect with my true feelings about others.

Honor your innermost thoughts and feelings and bring them forth into your full awareness. Ask yourself if you are being the most loving person you can be. Is this really what you think and feel, or have you adopted the habits of your family or friends? Dare to be you. Learn to be less critical and judgmental, and become more loving and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.