Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Promise

Good one i would like to share

From Jackie Chan's scrapbook for October 2005 i found this

"While going through some of the fan mail we receive, I came across a poem that I particularly liked. It was written by a lovely woman named Haarsha, who lives in South Africa. I wanted to share it with you - I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do!

A Promise

Wandering through the thickets of challenges
I saw a light at the end of the dark forest
The vines broke loose, the earth cleared a path
For me to make my way to bathe in its warm rays

The light gave to me warmth without asking
It changed the way I see, and the way I live
Oh so grateful my soul has become that now
Without it asking, I shall give sincerely indeed

What will a light need? What does a light need?
What can I give it? How can I make it brighter?
So what if it will not see my earnest attempts?
So what if it knows not of my appreciation?

My heart, with every beat will sing its praise
My every breath will nourish it with hope
My eyes will always look into the light
And fill its soul with every ounce of love I have within

It's a promise I have made willingly
It's a promise I will keep faithfully
It's a promise to the oblivious light
A promise made with love and sincerity

A promise, the light will know not the value of,
A promise so precious to me none the less,
That, which will remain in my soul, even
Until the day I meet with the angels in heaven.


By Haarsha Balraj, 25 April 2004,
Johannesburg, South Africa"

Warmest Aloha,
Willie

Courtesy : Jackie chan (his official website) & Haarsha Balraj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.