Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thought - 24 Nov'09

Today's Thought.
When there is love, tolerance becomes easy. Love makes us free from expectations, which enables us to accept people as they are. The more we go within ourselves we are able to discover our own strengths. We will automatically be a giver in all situations and we can tolerate very easily. Let us think of one person in whom we are not able to tolerate some quality. We then need to tell ourselves that just as a mother accepts her child even with weaknesses, we will accept this person as he is. When we change our attitude towards that person we can be tolerant.

Enlightenment Thought.
Never blame others to protect yourself, for TIME has a way of revealing TRUTH.

Self improvement Thought.
Negative situations can be transformed into positive with the power of stability.

Projection
When faced with a negative situation, usually the mind gets affected. Lot of questions arise in the mind that don't allow us to be stable at that time. Because of the thoughts in our mind, though it is in our hands to work at transforming the situation, we don't make use of this opportunity but only end up adding to the negativity.

Solution
In a negative situation, it is necessary for us to maintain our own inner stability. We need to free ourselves from wasteful thoughts. Then, the negativity in the situation will finish, first in our mind and then in the situation itself. Our own internal stability will help in finishing the influence of the external situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.