Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Thought - 25 Sep'09

Today's Thought.
When something goes wrong....Ask yourself: 'what am I learning?' or 'how does this help me grow?' Then you will feel, whatever has happened is good, what is happening is better and what is to happen is even better.

Enlightenment Thought.
Contentment: The more positive the thoughts flowing through my mind, the more contented I will feel. It is easy to feel contented when we are praised and appreciated but to remain contented when we are being criticized and rejected is the mark of real spiritual strength. The way to develop this level of strength is to learn about God's way of loving. Only when I am in deep contemplation can I see God showing me the kind of love I need to express so that I myself never reject or critise and always generate good wishes for others. Then I will feel satisfied no matter what life throws at me.

Self improvement Thought.
Mindful Moments: Most of us know how to think, but few of us are able to control our thoughts. We all have the capacity to be creative, to image new ideas, but few of us are able to do it together and co-create in harmony with each other. We could all do with some mental training so that we may use the most powerful energy in the universe, the mind, which is always at our instant disposal. We can begin with mindfulness. It's a simple way to gently help our mind go where it is best to go, do what is the best thing to do. It begins by simply being fully aware of what you are doing. Mostly we are not fully aware, as our minds wander into the past and then into possible futures. We spend most of our time watching others and so rarely fully focus on what we are actually doing ourselves. Next time you sit down to a meal, watch your self. Be aware of only what you are eating. Every time your mind wants to wander, bring it gently and lovingly back to the action and sensation of eating. Then do the same when cleaning, when writing, when working. The more you do it, the stronger and more focused and more rational will be your concentration and the more natural will be your actions, the more peaceful you will feel, and the more relaxed you will be, no matter what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.