Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thought - 03 June'09

Today's Thought.
If you do not clear up doubts in my mind, it is like allowing a cancer to grow.

Enlightenment Thought.
No one tortures you except your own nature. make your nature sweet and loveable; then win the love of all.

Self improvement Thought.
Introvertedness: As a master I often turn to my internal realms, where my original qualities of peace, love and well-being reside. I see the inner meaning of my existence. The purpose of my life... and I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.